Exciting news for all Pisay scholars and current students!
The Philippine Science High School System will start accepting LATERAL ADMISSIONS for prospective available slots for incoming Grades 8 and 9 in the PSHS campuses nationwide for SY 2023-2024.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
A student who has finished Grade 7/ Grade 8 (under the high school curriculum or the new K-12 curriculum) outside of the PSHS System may be allowed admission/entry to the PSHS provided they fulfill the following requirements:
- a Filipino citizen with no pending application as an immigrant to any foreign country;
- belongs to the upper 5% of their class or should have a grade of 85% and above in all subjects;
- should have a character rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) or its equivalent; and
- must pass the qualifying examination in each of the following three (3) subjects:
- Communication Arts (English)
- The applicant must submit the following on or before July 5, 2023, to the nearest PSHS Campus (see list in this link):
a. an accomplished application form that includes certification from parents of no pending application for immigration in any foreign country (downloadable from this link);
b. certification from the present school enrolled in, regarding academic grades and character rating (downloadable from this link);
c. a photocopy of the student’s report card, with the original copy brought along for verification purposes;
d. two (2) recent 1 x 1 pictures; and
e. a non-refundable processing fee of PHP 300.00.
The PSHS Campus Registrar issues the Lateral Admissions Qualifying Examination Permit upon completion and evaluation of all requirements submitted by the applicant. The Permit shall clearly state the particulars regarding the schedule of the examination and the things to bring on examination day.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
May 15, 2023 - Start of Applications
July 05, 2023 - Last day of filling of applications
July 17, 2023 - Schedule of qualifying exams
Take control of your academic journey, prepare your application papers to enter Pisay now!
For more details, please click this link.