The deadline for filing of application forms for the PSHS-NCE (National Competitive Examination) is extended until August 28, 2015. Application forms shall be filed and accepted only on all PSHS campuses. Examination will be on October 3, 2015.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A grade 6 elementary pupil from a duly recognized school by the Department of Education who meets the following criteria is eligible to apply for the PSHS National Competitive Examination (NCE).
He / She must:
- have a final grade of 85% or better in Science and Mathematics, evidenced by the student's report card. If the student's grades in Science or Math are below 85%, then, he/she must provide evidence that he/she belongs to the upper 10% of the class;
- be a Filipino citizen with no pending or approved application as immigrant to any foreign country;
- be born on or after August 1, 2003;
- have at least a satisfactory rating (or its equivalent) in his/her Character Rating in his/her report card (SY 2016 - 2017);
- not have taken the PSHS NCE previously; and
- preferably, be in good health and fit to undergo a rigorous academic program.
- Fully accomplished Application Form in two (2) copies
- Two (2) identical recent 1x1 ID pictures
- Non-refundable test fee (Php 100 for private schools, free for public schools)
- Certified true copy of report card (SY 2016 - 2017) by the class adviser / principal
- If the final grades in Science or Math are below 85%, certification or proof that the child belongs to the upper 10% of the class
Only one test will be administered, a scholastic aptitude test (known as National Competitive Examination) which is designed to measure Scientific Ability, Quantitative Ability, Abstract Reasoning, and Verbal Aptitude. The NCE will be administered on October 21, 2017.
The PSHS NCE Application Form and the accompanying material are not for sale, may be photocopied, and may be downloaded through this link. No reservation fee is required.
Application forms are also available and may be filed at any of the following: PSHS campuses, DOST Regional offices, or Provincial Science and Technology Offices. Application forms with incomplete information will not be processed. Erasures, alterations and insertions must be initialed by the applicant.
The Examination Permit/s will be issued to the applicants upon completion of all documents by the campus where the application was processed. For applications filed with DOST agencies, the exam permits will be mailed to the applicant, or to the School Principal for distribution to its applicant/s.
In case the exam permits are not received two (2) weeks before the examination day, the applicants should check with the nearest PSHS campus, DOST Regional Office, DOST Provincial Science and Technology Office, or the PSHS System Admissions Office.
- Free tuition fee
- Free loan of textbooks
- Monthly stipend
- Uniform, transportation and living allowances for low income groups
** The deadline for filing of application is on September 6, 2017.
** The date of the examination is on October 21, 2017.
The PSHS-BRC is now accepting applicants for lateral entry to all incoming Grade 9 students.
Deadline for submission of application is on April 28, 2015. The date of examination is on May 12, 2015.
For inquiries, you may contact us at (054) 453-2048 or 09463594520.
Please download attached file for application forms.
April 6-8, 2015- Incoming Grade 8, 9, & 10
April 22, 2015 - Grade 7, 1st Batch , Enrollees with surname from A- C
April 23, 2015 - Grade 7, 2nd Batch, Enrollees with surname from D - M
April 24, 2015 - Grade 7, 3rd Batch, Enrollees with surname from N - Z
Please click here to register for the PSHS-BRC Seminar on Technology-Assisted Instruction Model in Physical Education and Workshop on Fundamentals of Choreography and Basic Acting Online Registration Form
Download attached files for 3rd PSHS-BRC Super Quiz Bee Forms and Guidelines and Program of Activities.